Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this recipe for a few special gatherings, and I just couldn't get enough. This recipe is for a small group, but trust me, it is very easy to multiply for big groups.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageminiature meatballs
- 2 (10 ounce) bottles sweet and sour sauce (I use Kikkoman)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Slice peppers and onion into long strips.
- Place meatballs and sliced vegetables into crock pot.
- Cover with sweet and sour sauce.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours and serve.