Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had this cake for the first time today...it was the most delicious, sweet and moist cake I have ever had.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Mix cake mix, margarine and 1 egg well; add pecans.
- Press into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 egg; pour over top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
I took this to a covered dish dinner and it was scarfed up immediately. Very good and easy to make.