Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husbands family has this stuffing at Thanksgiving. It is so yummy. It is very easy to make and is great for leftovers (if there are any!)
- Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (the crumbled kind not the cubed kind)
- 1 package Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 6 -8 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- Follow the directions on the stuffing bag.
- Substitute chix broth for water.
- Before adding liquid, add sausage (cooked and crumbled).
- Add onion, celery, and beaten egg.
- Cook according to directions on bag (Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until hot).