Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Kraftfoods.com Sounds delicious!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, with almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried cherries
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Beat cake mix with eggs, oil and orange juice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- MIX brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in cereal and dried fruit; sprinkle evenly over batter in pan.
- BAKE 30 minute or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.