1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Michele in NJ's Note:
This is so simple to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Tastes like a combination of strawberry shortcake and cheesecake, while being very light tasting at the same time. I have also made this with fat free cream cheese and "lite" cool whip with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice sugar cookie dough.
- 2Place them on a cookie sheet, edge to edge.
- 3Bake as directed on the package.
- 4This will bake together to form a solid cookie crust.
- 5Mix cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 6Spread over the cooled cookie crust.
- 7Mix glaze and berries together and spread over cream cheese layer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 33.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury sugar cookie dough