Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Tastes like a combination of strawberry shortcake and cheesecake, while being very light tasting at the same time. I have also made this with fat free cream cheese and "lite" cool whip with great results.
- Slice sugar cookie dough.
- Place them on a cookie sheet, edge to edge.
- Bake as directed on the package.
- This will bake together to form a solid cookie crust.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over the cooled cookie crust.
- Mix glaze and berries together and spread over cream cheese layer.
Very Good and Super Easy! My kids absolutely love it. The cookie crust adds a little extra goodness. I loved the cream layer, though. I only used one pint of strawberries and 1 container of glaze and it was perfect. Definitely should try!
this was a very simple and tasty recipe to make. I only used 1 pkg of strawberry glaze though instead of the 2. This would be great for get togethers. Thanks for posting it.