Recipe by Michele in NJ
This is so simple to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Tastes like a combination of strawberry shortcake and cheesecake, while being very light tasting at the same time. I have also made this with fat free cream cheese and "lite" cool whip with great results.
Top Review by jlowens
Very Good and Super Easy! My kids absolutely love it. The cookie crust adds a little extra goodness. I loved the cream layer, though. I only used one pint of strawberries and 1 container of glaze and it was perfect. Definitely should try!
- 1 package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (tube)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages strawberry glaze
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice sugar cookie dough.
- Place them on a cookie sheet, edge to edge.
- Bake as directed on the package.
- This will bake together to form a solid cookie crust.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over the cooled cookie crust.
- Mix glaze and berries together and spread over cream cheese layer.