1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Michele in NJ's Note:
This is so simple to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Tastes like a combination of strawberry shortcake and cheesecake, while being very light tasting at the same time. I have also made this with fat free cream cheese and "lite" cool whip with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice sugar cookie dough.
- 2Place them on a cookie sheet, edge to edge.
- 3Bake as directed on the package.
- 4This will bake together to form a solid cookie crust.
- 5Mix cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 6Spread over the cooled cookie crust.
- 7Mix glaze and berries together and spread over cream cheese layer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 33.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury sugar cookie dough