1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Stir Fry
This goes together very quickly and tastes delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat canola oil in wok to high heat.
- 2Add all prepared veggies and stir every minute for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add soy sauce and stiry-fry one minute more.
- 4Remove from heat and drizzle sesame oil on top.
- 5Serve with alone or with steamed rice.
- 6Alternatively you could add cooked chicken, beef, or tofu for more protein.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 287.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g