Recipe by DbKnadler
This goes together very quickly and tastes delicious.
Top Review by Studentchef
This is really simple and easy to make. I made double the amount, because my father really loves stir fry, and he thought there wasn't enough vegetables to go around. Plus he wanted seconds so I really had to make more of it. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat canola oil in wok to high heat.
- Add all prepared veggies and stir every minute for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stiry-fry one minute more.
- Remove from heat and drizzle sesame oil on top.
- Serve with alone or with steamed rice.
- Alternatively you could add cooked chicken, beef, or tofu for more protein.