Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This goes together very quickly and tastes delicious.
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat canola oil in wok to high heat.
- Add all prepared veggies and stir every minute for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stiry-fry one minute more.
- Remove from heat and drizzle sesame oil on top.
- Serve with alone or with steamed rice.
- Alternatively you could add cooked chicken, beef, or tofu for more protein.
This is really simple and easy to make. I made double the amount, because my father really loves stir fry, and he thought there wasn't enough vegetables to go around. Plus he wanted seconds so I really had to make more of it. Thanks for a great recipe.
Amazingly simple and delicious! I love how quick this is to throw together. I omitted the cabbage, I added cubed chicken and a clove of garlic, and served it on a bed of brown rice. This is our new favorite weeknight meal!
This was very quick and easy (true to it's name!) I used 1 chicken breast, sliced, and a generous handful of fresh broccoli florets, 2 carrots thinly sliced, a clove of garlic and about a cup of sugar snap peas. Used the canola oil, soy sauce and sesame oil as stated and served with Jasmine rice for a tasty dinner!