Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe from a friend that I would llike to pass on here.
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box butterscotch pudding (Not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Place rolls side by side in greased, deep, large cake pan , Bundt pan, while still frozen.
- Sprinkle pudding mix over rolls.
- Melt Butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Cover and let sit overnight to raise.
- Next morning bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
I found this recipe a couple of years ago and decided to gi
Delicious! I used a homemade refrigerator roll dough and omitted the nuts... could have eaten the whole thing by myself, LOL! I'll be making this one again!
I love this recipe...It's so quick and easy and the whole family LOVES them! It has become a Christmas morning tradition.