Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute, granular
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- black pepper
- Use med.
- saucepan sprayed with with Pam.
- Saute onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, Splenda granular and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for approx.
- 10 minutes.
Very easy to put together. No bells & whistles, no kick - just a nice, simple flavor and not too sweet. A nice complement for a flavorful meat, as it lets the meat shine without overpowering.