Recipe by Nursebarb
This is a great fast salad to make - my husband, who is not a salad lover, says this is THE best! (He likes extra eggs..) It is the only salad I have EVER seen him eat seconds on! It is the dressing that makes it!
- 2 -4 slices bacon (to taste)
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup torn iceberg lettuce
- 3 small green onions, sliced
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave bacon. Drain and crumble.
- Combine spinach, lettuce, onions, bacon and eggs.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Microwave dressing ingredients 30 seconds to one minutes, or until mix comes to boil.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss salad lightly and serve.