Recipe by Ian'sMom
This is a extremely simple lasagna that my whole family loves. It is also delicious with the meat left out. A great way to get everyone to eat their spinach.
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked and drained) or 1 lb Italian sausage (cooked and drained)
- 1 (67 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine drained spinach with the ricotta cheese
- Combine ground beef/sausage with spaghetti sauce.
- In a 9x13 oven safe dish, start with a layer of sauce and continue with noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese mixture, ect. until dish is filled.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Cover with tin foil and bake on 425°F for 60 minutes or until fork tender.