Recipe by mandabears
This is a wonderful, easy bread. Great for a cookbout. It is good with an Italian meal or if you use the Feta Cheese with a Greek Meal
Top Review by Prayztwice
What amazing flavors! I used the mozz/feta combo and added a thin layer of pesto, as another reviewer suggested. Oh yum. This recipe is a perfect venue for experimenting.....tomato, cooked chopped broccoli, bacon.........
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, i use fresh grated
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (I use either feta cheese crumbled or a combination of mozzarella and feta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook garlic until soft, do not brown.
- Add spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and Parmesean.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out pizza dough to a 10 x 14"rectangle.
- Evenlly spread out spinach mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella or mozzarella/feta mixture.
- Roll up the crust to make one large loaf.
- Pinch seam to seal Place loaf on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.