- 2 lbs lean ground beef (hamburger)
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups white rice
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 -16 ounces green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- in large frying pan or large sauce pan brown hamburger diced onion and add olives may be sliced or pieces with juice ,add small chopped green pepper.when finished frying drain grease add tomato sauce and puree.
- in large pan put water salt and rice together add hamburger mix bring to boil lower heat to low put on cover cook 25 to 30 minutes stir and serve.