1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Magnifico! Classic spaghetti with meat sauce ready in about 45 minutes! MMMMMMMM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 beef double bouillon cubes (Knorr)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine (optional)
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1Heat olive oil in a shallow soup pot.
- 2Sauteé garlic until golden, then add onions and peppers.
- 3Sauteé until onions are starting to become translucent, then add beef, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Brown until cooked through (about 10-15 minutes).
- 5Drain grease.
- 6Add wine (if using) and allow to cook for a couple of minutes.
- 7Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, boullion cube, parsley, oregano, thyme and basil, salt and pepper and sugar.
- 8Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- 9Boil for about 1 minute then reduce heat to med-low and simmer 20 minutes.
- 10Serve over spaghetti, top with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty french bread.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1290.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef double bouillon cubes