Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Have dinner on the table in a flash! These are so good and the kids will love them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup prepared barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices American cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, salt and pepper and heat through.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with cheese.
This was a good sloppy joe. Like the name says it is quick and easy. I even found the BBQ sauce you recomended, Thanks Marie. Bullwinkle