Recipe by tbearmom03
A fast and tasty way to cook potatoes. Think a combination of baked and fried. Only two ingredients. No hassle cooking while you prepare the rest of the meal. This is a family favorite. The recipe can be adjusted without effort for the number of people you plan to serve.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a lidded skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Scrub potatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
- Place butter in skillet until melted.
- Spread butter evenly over the bottom of the skillet.
- Place potato halves cut side down in skillet.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender and the cut surfaces are golden brown.
- Serve with additional butter and salt as desired.