This is a hearty dish that uses already made ingredients to make the quickest pot pie ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pie crusts or 1 (15 ounce) can refrigerated bread dough
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chunky soup or 4 cups leftover chicken stew or 4 cups beef stew
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Spread half of bread dough in the bottom of a deep, 8-10 inch oven skillet.
- 3Add chunky soup. Some brands make a pot pie style soup that works well. You can also use leftover stew.
- 4Top pie crust and press edges to seal. Cut 2 1-inch slits in the middle of crust.
- 5Brush melted butter over the top of pie crust.
- 6Bake pot pie for 20-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 7Remove and serve with side salad.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Skillet Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 512.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: