Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a hearty dish that uses already made ingredients to make the quickest pot pie ever.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pie crusts or 1 (15 ounce) can refrigerated bread dough
- 3 (15 ounce) canschunky soup or 4 cups leftover chicken stew or 4 cups beef stew
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread half of bread dough in the bottom of a deep, 8-10 inch oven skillet.
- Add chunky soup. Some brands make a pot pie style soup that works well. You can also use leftover stew.
- Top pie crust and press edges to seal. Cut 2 1-inch slits in the middle of crust.
- Brush melted butter over the top of pie crust.
- Bake pot pie for 20-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove and serve with side salad.