1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni
My Version of an easy Macaroni and Cheese dish. You can do this varried however you like really, this is really made to my tastes, but it would be easy to change spices/ammounts/etc :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box Velveeta shells and cheese dinner (I use Velveeta 2% variety to keep it lighter. Do not use the powdered mac and cheese)
- 3 tablespoons onions, diced
- 3 slices bacon, diced small
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or seasoning blend of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (I use more but i like things garlicy )
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Cook Macaroni in boiling water according to directions on the box.
- 2Meanwhile, brown the hamburger, onion, and bacon in a skillet until everything is nicely browned and cooked through.
- 3Add the packet of cheese from the Macaroni box, seasonings, ketchup, and butter to the hamburger, and simmer over low heat, stirring often.
- 4When macaroni is done, drain and add to the hamburger and cheese mixture, stiring until evenly coated and heated through.
- 5Serve and Enjoy! You could also try adding some veggies in if you like, but I usually serve them on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Velveeta shells and cheese dinner