This is really, really good. It tastes like you've been cooking for hours, but you really have very little work to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb prepared shrimp (i use the frozen ready kind)
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1cook pasta al dente.
- 2thaw frozen shrimp under cold running water.
- 3in a large pan melt butter over med-high heat then add celery, carrots and onions.
- 4cook veggies for 3-5 min then add shrimp, water and pepper flakes.
- 5drain pasta and toss to shrimp mixture and sprinkle paprika.
- 6serve while hot and offer chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Shrimp Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.2
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 206.4 mg
- Sodium 1066.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 43.5 g