Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are so yummy! Quick and Easy too!
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (dry)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, crumbled or grated
- Wash and cube potatoes.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and the Old Bay Seasoning either in a large baggie or a mixing bowl.
- Put potatoes in and coat thoroughly.
- Spread on a baking dish or tray, coated with Pam.
- Bake at 325° F for 30 to 40 minutes until soft and golden brown.
- Sprinkle the crumbled cheese on top and broil until melted.
I liked these but no one else in my family did. I followed the recipe exactly as written.
I was looking for a roasted potato recipe that used Old Bay. I didn't use the cheeses, but I will next time. These are easy and delicious. Thanks for posting!
We loved these potatoes. The Old Bay Seasoning gave them a nice kick and the Parmesan cheese was good too.They went fast! Thanks keen!