- 6 red potatoes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (dry)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, crumbled or grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cube potatoes.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and the Old Bay Seasoning either in a large baggie or a mixing bowl.
- Put potatoes in and coat thoroughly.
- Spread on a baking dish or tray, coated with Pam.
- Bake at 325° F for 30 to 40 minutes until soft and golden brown.
- Sprinkle the crumbled cheese on top and broil until melted.