Recipe by Melanie B.
I prefer to make everything fresh, but I had a few free (couponning) boxes of scalloped potato mix, ham, and vegetables I wanted to use up before going on vacation. It turned out to be a recipe we've made several times.
- 2 boxes instant scalloped potatoes mix, like Betty Crocker
- 3⁄4 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, removed from stem
- 2 tablespoons parmiggiano cheese, fresh grated