Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
This is a quick goooood recipe when you need dinner quick. Serve with a bed of rice YUMMMMMMMMMY! Sometimes I make individual casserol dishes and sprinkle seasoned breadcrumbs on top then run under the broiler.
Top Review by Ms. Mother Earth
Quick, economical, low fat and calorie~~over all, pretty good. I really liked the lemon and unfortunately only had 1/3 cup and no zest. Added a squirt of bottled lime and some lemon pepper to compensate. Used sliced small sweet peppers, yummy! Served over quinoa. Will make again for sure.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs imitation crabmeat (broken into chunks)
- 1 small green pepper (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon unsalted light butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter (add a touch of olive oil)in a saute pan over medium heat.
- When hot add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- Saute until onion and green pepper have softened.
- Add crabmeat, dill, red pepper flakes, wine, and lemon juice and zest.
- Heat until hot.
- Top with parsely and serve with rice.