Recipe by meedeeter
When I was first starting to cook, fish seemed like the scariest thing to tackle. But this recipe is easy and the salmon tastes really nice, too.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 thin lemon slices
- 4 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet mix broth, water, vinegar, dill, and lemon. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil.
- Place fish in broth mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Discard poaching liquid. Remove skin before serving, if the steaks came with skin.
- Serve as whole steaks, or weed out the bones (if necessary) and serve in pieces.