This is a very quick recipe for roast beef sandwiches made from deli meat and Au Jus mix. This is one of those meals I make on nights when I work late and I've had a crazy day but I want to avoid that middle-of-the-week fast food pick-up if I can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Au Jus per packet directions in a medium saucepan until warm. You do not want to boil the beef, it can dry it out.
- 2Separate deli roast beef slices and add them to the sauce pan.
- 3Cook for 5-10 minutes or until roast beef is warmed through.
- 4Assemble sandwiches by placing cheese on the roll and add cooked beef. You can also reserve a little cup of the au jus for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Roast Beef Au Jus Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 1526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g