Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick recipe for roast beef sandwiches made from deli meat and Au Jus mix. This is one of those meals I make on nights when I work late and I've had a crazy day but I want to avoid that middle-of-the-week fast food pick-up if I can.
- 1 lb roast beef, Sliced
- 4 -6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄4 ounces au jus mix
- 4 -6 French rolls (or other rolls)
- Prepare Au Jus per packet directions in a medium saucepan until warm. You do not want to boil the beef, it can dry it out.
- Separate deli roast beef slices and add them to the sauce pan.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until roast beef is warmed through.
- Assemble sandwiches by placing cheese on the roll and add cooked beef. You can also reserve a little cup of the au jus for dipping.