Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my most popular recipes. Very few people even suspect that I don't make it from scratch. I usually double-up on everything.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans&w beans (Caribbean Style Black Beans)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans&w tomatoes (Petite-Cut, Diced with Jalepenos)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Heat oil, sautee garlic until soft.
- Add beans and tomatoes.
- Heat slowly to allow flavors to blend.
- Bring to high heat and reduce slightly (to about 3/4 original volume).
- Serve over rice.