Recipe by Kim D.
This is quick and easy, yet delicious! I serve this soup with a fresh salad and lots of warm garlic bread.
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
I made this for my boyfriend (I don't eat meat.) and he said he enjoyed it. I used turkey meat, instead of beef, and substituted vegetarian broth for the beef broth. I also used chopped red onion, not the white. The boyfriend said he'd eat it again soon!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 (609.51 g) can tomato puree
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 411.06 g can beef broth
- 354.88 ml chopped white onions
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 3.69 ml basil
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 59.14 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 340.19 g packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add all ingredients, except for the Paremesan cheese and ravioli.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and add to soup.
- ~NOTE~I normally use the cheese filled ravioli because that is the kid's favorite.
- But you can use a different type of filling to satisfy your taste, such as roasted chicken or Italian sausage filled ravioli.