1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Ravioli Soup
Kim D.'s Note:
This is quick and easy, yet delicious! I serve this soup with a fresh salad and lots of warm garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef; drain.
- 2Add all ingredients, except for the Paremesan cheese and ravioli.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 5Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- 6Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and add to soup.
- 7~NOTE~I normally use the cheese filled ravioli because that is the kid's favorite.
- 8But you can use a different type of filling to satisfy your taste, such as roasted chicken or Italian sausage filled ravioli.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Ravioli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 1942.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: