Recipe by Malriah
Good for you veggies combined with pasta for a quick, easy and yummy weeknight dinner.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Very tasty!! I didn't have the artichoke hearts, so I left them out. I used fresh spinach, (cooked in a little water for 2 minutes), and added 1/2 t oregano. This is just chock full of veggies and has a great taste. I served it over regular spaghetti. Enjoyable meal with a loaf of garlic bread. I will make it again. Thanks Kari!!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can spinach, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add zucchini and squash and sauté until almost tender.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes, corn and spinach.
- Cook for 7 minutes, then add basil.
- Cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve over fettuccine with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and garlic bread on the side.