Good for you veggies combined with pasta for a quick, easy and yummy weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can spinach, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- 2Add zucchini and squash and sauté until almost tender.
- 3Add tomatoes, artichokes, corn and spinach.
- 4Cook for 7 minutes, then add basil.
- 5Cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- 6Add salt and pepper.
- 7Serve over fettuccine with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and garlic bread on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy "Primavera"
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 606.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g