This recipe was given to me by my sister's friends mom. It is very moist and delicious. It is great to whip up for last minute company or a pot luck. It is so quick and easy and all the ingredients are usually in always on hand. Myself and my family love it right out of the oven while its still warm. MMMMMMMMM yummy, yum,yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar together.
- 2Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Sift cake mix over top of pumpkin mix.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over top.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pumpkin Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 941.8
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 1146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 70.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g