Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was given to me by my sister's friends mom. It is very moist and delicious. It is great to whip up for last minute company or a pot luck. It is so quick and easy and all the ingredients are usually in always on hand. Myself and my family love it right out of the oven while its still warm. MMMMMMMMM yummy, yum,yum!
- In a medium bowl mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sift cake mix over top of pumpkin mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
I'm a big fan of Pumpkin Crunch, but I prefer to add pecans to the recipe. Gives it a little more oomph in the flavor department. Other than adding pecans, the recipe itself is wonderful!
One word: yum! Thank you for a easy, delicious pumpkin keeper!
I was a little hesitant on this recipe at first but when my friend (the islandsweetie herslef) made me try it I was hooked! Now I guess I dont have to beg for the recipe. I will certianly make this at home again and again....and again and again :)