Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to me by my sister's friends mom. It is very moist and delicious. It is great to whip up for last minute company or a pot luck. It is so quick and easy and all the ingredients are usually in always on hand. Myself and my family love it right out of the oven while its still warm. MMMMMMMMM yummy, yum,yum!
- In a medium bowl mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sift cake mix over top of pumpkin mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.