It is easy to make and taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box of pillsbury yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 can of comstock pie pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash allspice
- 1/2-3/4 cup mdedium whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 criso shortening
- 1In a microwave bowl put your crisco first then butter.
- 2Microwave until melted.
- 3Make sure you melt butter and crisco together.
- 4Set aside until cool.
- 5In a medium bowl put your cake mix,pumpkin pie mix, sugar, eggs,cinnamon, nutmeg and spice cake or allspice and crisco-butter mixture.
- 6Blend on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- 7Add your whipping cream.
- 8Mix until smooth.
- 9Now you can add chopped walnuts to it if you like.
- 10But my family likes it without the nuts but want the nuts on top of the icing.
- 11Place in a 13x9 cake pan.
- 12Bake at 325 degrees until cake is done.
- 13In my oven it took 45 minutes.
- 14Ovens vary so check cake for doneness.
- 15Let cool.
- 16Ice and refrigerate.
- 17Icing: In a bowl whip your butter first.
- 18Next add cream cheese and whip.
- 19Next add your vanilla.
- 20Then a cup of powdered sugar.
- 21Mix well, next add one tablespoon of the whipping cream.
- 22Mix thoroughly, Next add another cup of powdered sugar.
- 23Mix thoroughly add the other tablespoon of whipping cream.
- 24Mix and then add the 1/4 cup powdered sugar and Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- 25Spread on the cool cake.
- 26Add chopped walnuts on top.
- 28I like mine refrigerated because it taste so good that way.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix with pudding
pumpkin pie filling