1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy Potato Rolls
These rolls are delicious! and easy! and use no yeast! Sugar makes these slightly sweet, or you can use 1 tsp. salt for a more savory version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- 2Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
- 3Stir in the sugar and mashed potato.
- 4Add enough milk to bind to a soft but not sticky dough.
- 5Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead lightly until blended.
- 6Roll out until 1/2-inch thick and cut into rectangles.
- 7Place the rectangles on a buttered baking sheet and bake in a 425* oven for 12-15 minutes, until risen and golden.
- 8Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 9Serve on the day made.
- 10Note: You can also make these rolls as triangles.
- 11Instead of rectangles as here, cut 12 triangles from the dough.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Potato Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 197.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g