Denise in NH's Note:
I found this recipe on one of those recipe cards you sometime find in magazines. The Recipe is from a Kikkoman Quick & Easy Marinade advertisement. I havn't tried it yet, but wanted to post it on Zaar for safe keeping. Sounds quick and delicious. Preparation time does not include the 20 minute marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup kikkoman quick & easy marinade or 1/3 cup garlic and herb marinade or 1/3 cup toasted sesame marinade or 1/3 cup honey & mustard marinade or 1/3 cup gourmet teriyaki marinade
- 1Butterfly pork lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through; press open to flatten.
- 2Place pork in large plastic food storage bag; pour in Kikkoman Quick& Easy Marinade.
- 3Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- 4Turn bag over several times to coat pork well.
- 5Marinate 20 minutes, turning over once.
- 6Grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 8 minutes.
- 7Turn pork over; brush with additional marinade.
- 8Cook 7 to 8 minutes longer or until just done.
- 9(Do not overcook).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: