Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on one of those recipe cards you sometime find in magazines. The Recipe is from a Kikkoman Quick & Easy Marinade advertisement. I havn't tried it yet, but wanted to post it on Zaar for safe keeping. Sounds quick and delicious. Preparation time does not include the 20 minute marinating time.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄3 cup kikkoman quick & easy marinade or 1⁄3 cup garlic and herb marinade or 1⁄3 cup toasted sesame marinade or 1⁄3 cup honey & mustard marinade or 1⁄3 cup gourmet teriyaki marinade
- Butterfly pork lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through; press open to flatten.
- Place pork in large plastic food storage bag; pour in Kikkoman Quick& Easy Marinade.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat pork well.
- Marinate 20 minutes, turning over once.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 8 minutes.
- Turn pork over; brush with additional marinade.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes longer or until just done.
- (Do not overcook).