Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These little pizzas are great for busy kids or for those hanging out in front of the t.v. on a weekend night. Mom' like them too because they are easy to make and a great food item to get the kids to help with.
- 1 (8 ounce) cangeneric refrigerated biscuits (8 count roll, do not use butter flavor, makes them too greasy)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pizza sauce (pick your favorite)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 diced onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, pieced
- 8 black olives, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups browned sausage, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a rolling pin, gently roll out each biscuit to about 4-5" across on a lightly floured flat surface.
- Line muffin tin with each biscuit and gently press into mold.
- Insert 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold.
- Sprinkle 3 TBSP of sausage into each mold.
- Sprinkle 3 TBSP shredded cheese into each mold.
- Insert 1 TBSP each of the onion and green pepper.
- Place the equivalent of one olive into the mold, about 3/4 of a teaspoons Insert another 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold on the top.
- Gently fold over excess biscuit dough onto the top of each pizza.
- Bake 300 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown.
We really enjoyed these. We left out the sauce and just dipped. I made some with only pepperoni and cheese for the kids and the works for dh and I. Thanks for a keeper.