1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Pizza Burgers
Our family's favorite pizza burger recipe. Recipe modified 10/02/07.
My Private Note
pizza b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (95%, do not fry in advance)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 pint pizza sauce (I use Homemade Canned Pizza Sauce or 7 ounces Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce)
- 8 hamburger buns, plain inexpensive white buns work the best
- 16 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together all ingredients from ground beef through pizza sauce.
- 3Separate the halves of the hamburger buns, placing each half face-up on a baking sheet.
- 4Spread the meat mixture on each of the hamburger bun halves. (I have found the fastest way to do this is using Pampered Chef's medium scoop and dividing the meat mixture between the bun halves; then, using the back of a large soup spoon, smooth the meat mixture evenly over the bun.).
- 5Top each with a slice of mozzarella.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: