Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
I first tried this recipe when a cousin brought it with her to a family dinner. I now take it with me to potlucks and always get rave reviews. They are very tasty and simple to make. There will be no leftovers when you make them, they have a funny way of disappearing fast. This is one of my favorite recipes to make.
Top Review by bratty
This was so simple, and a total hit! I was looking for a simple appy to add to my bbq menu when I learned at the last minute I was having a few more guests. I chose this because I had everything on hand, and it it was so easy to put together. I didn't have enough hame for the whole recipe so I made some with roast beef as well. These were all gone at the end of the evening! I'll definitely keep this one in mind next time I need a simple appetizer that I know everyone will enjoy.
- 1 jar dill pickle, spears
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiliadelphia reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3 (1/2 lb) packagesthinly sliced honey-roasted ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on slice of meat.
- Wrap one pickle with cheese covered meat slice.
- Keep spreading the cheese on ham slices and wrapping the pickle spears up in them.
- Place in a plastic container or decorative serving platter and chill for at least 1 hour, then slice rolls into wheels and stick toothpicks in them for serving.
- The pickle will be surrounded by the cream cheese and wrapped with sliced meat in bite-size bundles.