1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy Peanut butter balls
These are good but they are really sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- 2Add confectioners sugar gradually, the dough will be stiff.
- 3Knead small amounts of the dough at a time.
- 4Roll into balls the size of large marbles.
- 5Chill for 10 minutes.
- 6Melt the chocolate bark.
- 7Dip the balls into the chocolate bark.
- 8Place on wax paper.
- 9Let stand until 10 minutes or until firm.
- 10Chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Peanut butter balls
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: