Recipe by Kim1
These are good but they are really sweet.
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
I also scaled down the recipe by following a previous review and followed their advice. The snack turned out great! I love Reece's and this is a good fix for when I need my peanut butter and chocolate! I used some baking chocolate chips for my chocolate glaze --it was easy and yummy!
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 lbs creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 2 -3 ounces chocolate bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the butter and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Add confectioners sugar gradually, the dough will be stiff.
- Knead small amounts of the dough at a time.
- Roll into balls the size of large marbles.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate bark.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate bark.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand until 10 minutes or until firm.
- Chill until serving time.