1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Holidays Of The World Cookbook For Students. This is a American recipe. I plan to use Splenda for baking in place of the sugar and sugar free jam or jelly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In medium mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg until well blended.
- 3Form dough into ping pong size balls and place 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly, and, using your finger or handle of wooden spoon, poke a dimple into the top of each cookie.
- 4Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, or until light brown around edges and firm to the touch.
- 5When cooled to room temperature, fill each dimple with 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite jam, for garnish.
- 6Serve as a sweet snack with a glass of milk.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g