I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Holidays Of The World Cookbook For Students. This is a American recipe. I plan to use Splenda for baking in place of the sugar and sugar free jam or jelly.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg until well blended.
- Form dough into ping pong size balls and place 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly, and, using your finger or handle of wooden spoon, poke a dimple into the top of each cookie.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, or until light brown around edges and firm to the touch.
- When cooled to room temperature, fill each dimple with 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite jam, for garnish.
- Serve as a sweet snack with a glass of milk.