Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a quick dish as it's made with bisquick. I got this from Raley's Grocery store insert
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 2 large peaches (3 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pecan halves
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F Melt 2 tablespoons butter in the bottom of a 9-inch round baking pan. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup preserves. Spread in the bottom of the pan and top with peaches and pecans. Mix together remaining ingredients and spread into pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter. Let cool before serving.
- Tip! To toast pecan halves, cook on a baking sheet at 375°F for 5 to 10 minutes, checking and stirring frequently. Or, cook in a small
- skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until golden brown.