Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I like this because it doesn't take much time to make but will really satisfy your sweet tooth without being overly sweet. One day I was wanted some peach cobbler, and just threw these ingredients together and it tasted great..
- 1 can peaches in juice, with the juice
- 2 packets of maple brown sugar quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 dash cinnamon
- brown sugar
- Mix first three ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl (make sure you use the juice with the peaches).
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top (to your own taste).
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring after 4.
- Let cool slightly and serve.
This was a bit more like peach oatmeal when made in the microwave but everyone liked it. It is extra easy, ultra quick and I will definitely use it again! Thanks!
Terrific dessert! We ate it with French Vanilla Ice Cream. My 11 year old DGD actually made the dish and I simply supervised. The only thing that I had her do differently was that I had her dot the top with a little butter and we baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. We loved the flavor. The maple was a very nice accompaniment to the peaches! Made for PAC Spring 2013.