Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe came from a comstock cookbook. have not tried, but the picture of it, looks great.
- 1 (21 ounce) cancomstock peach pie filling
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- heat oven to 400 degrees.
- spoon filling into an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- stir together bisquick mix, milk, sugar and butter or margarine with fork until blended.
- drop by spoonfuls on top of filling.
- bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- serve warm.
Quick, easy and delicious! This one is a keeper.
It was super easy to make & tasted really good! My kids loved it & even asked for seconds. Will definitely make again!