Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe came from a comstock cookbook. have not tried, but the picture of it, looks great.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 400 degrees.
- spoon filling into an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- stir together bisquick mix, milk, sugar and butter or margarine with fork until blended.
- drop by spoonfuls on top of filling.
- bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- serve warm.
Quick, easy and delicious! This one is a keeper.
It was super easy to make & tasted really good! My kids loved it & even asked for seconds. Will definitely make again!