1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
this recipe came from a comstock cookbook. have not tried, but the picture of it, looks great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2spoon filling into an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- 3stir together bisquick mix, milk, sugar and butter or margarine with fork until blended.
- 4drop by spoonfuls on top of filling.
- 5bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 6serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling