Recipe by Shuzbud
This is not a fancy dinner to serve to company, but a very quick and simple but flavourful dish. I use it as a great make ahead lunch to take to work. The flavour is better the next day, when the rosemary has settled with the other flavours. I use the "Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic" but the ingredient list doesn't like the "roasted" part!
- 2 cups dry pasta (I use penne)
- 1 can campbells condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄8 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. When it is cooked, drain it.
- Stir in the soup (without diluting), rosemary and cream.
- Season to taste. If serving straight away, heat through and serve.
- Note: Can be eaten straight away or put in the fridge and eaten cold or reheated.