1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Pasta With Mushroom and Rosemary Sauce
This is not a fancy dinner to serve to company, but a very quick and simple but flavourful dish. I use it as a great make ahead lunch to take to work. The flavour is better the next day, when the rosemary has settled with the other flavours. I use the "Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic" but the ingredient list doesn't like the "roasted" part!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. When it is cooked, drain it.
- 2Stir in the soup (without diluting), rosemary and cream.
- 3Season to taste. If serving straight away, heat through and serve.
- 4Note: Can be eaten straight away or put in the fridge and eaten cold or reheated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pasta With Mushroom and Rosemary Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g