Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a perfect recipe for the begginer cook when company is coming over. Easy, tasty and it serves 8 people all in under an hour. If you cannot find the Italian tomato soup you can use condensed tomato soup mixed with 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- Mix mushroom soup, milk and ½ cup cheese. Set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato soup and water. Heat through.
- In 2 quart shallow baking dish spoon half of the meat mixture. Top with 3 lasagna noodles and mushroom soup mixture. Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles and remaining meat mixture.
- Cover. Bake at 400 degree Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until hot. Uncover and sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake 10 minutes more or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.