Recipe by queenbeatrice
This is a perfect recipe for the begginer cook when company is coming over. Easy, tasty and it serves 8 people all in under an hour. If you cannot find the Italian tomato soup you can use condensed tomato soup mixed with 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed Italian tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Mix mushroom soup, milk and ½ cup cheese. Set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato soup and water. Heat through.
- In 2 quart shallow baking dish spoon half of the meat mixture. Top with 3 lasagna noodles and mushroom soup mixture. Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles and remaining meat mixture.
- Cover. Bake at 400 degree Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until hot. Uncover and sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake 10 minutes more or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.