Recipe by Member #610488
Sometimes you need or want bread in a hurry, like if you forgot to make it, or if you realize that a meal would be perfectly complete if it just had some bread to go with it. This is the bread to make to satisfy that need.
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon natural bran (chia) or 1 tablespoon flax seed meal or 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon coconut oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a mug. Mix together all the ingredients with a fork.
- Pour mixture into mug. Microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Cool for a few minutes. Pop out of mug gently and slice.
- Toast the bread for more bread consistency. If the bread looks a little raw when the timer hits 90 seconds, microwave 30 seconds more.