Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This quick and easy recipe is a time saver. It is recommended that you serve this stew over brown rice or over cornbread but that is up to you.
- 3 lbs beef stew meat or 3 lbs beef, cubed
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 carrots, chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add beef, celery, onion, carrots, potatoes, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cover tightly and place in oven.
- Bake for 3 1/2 hours. Remove, let stand for 10 minutes.