Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from Spiritgooves.com that I found while surfing for a good orzo recipe. This is it! It combines orzo, parmesan cheese and artichokes, what could be bad.
- 12 ounces orzo pasta
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (It calls for Kraft grated cheese)
- 14 ounces artichokes, hearts drained, I use quartered
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- While it is cooking, drain and chop artichokes and place in large bowl.
- When orzo is cooked, drain and pour over the artichokes.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Swirl 2 tablespoons olive oil over pasta mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons capers.
- Toss together until well mixed.