1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Nutty Cheese Bars
This is a delicious butter pecan cheesecake in a bar. A friend of my mom's gave me this recipe when I was 12 years old. Very easy to make and everyone I've made them for over the years has raved. Note: This recipe is not supposed to taste like regular cheesecake, it is technically a butter pecan flavored cream cheese dessert bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 3Stir together and mix well dry cake mix, 3/4 cup melted butter and 3/4 cup pecans. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- 4Stir together until well mixed 1 cup brown sugar and 2 packages of cream cheese. Spread this over cake mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup pecans.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are brown.
- 7Cool completely. Cut and store in refrigerator in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Nutty Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g