Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
So easy to make and they taste GREAT!!!
Make and share this Quick and Easy No Bake Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
This recipe is also excellent if you omit the chocolate. I boil the mixture 3 to 4 minutes for a more firmer fudge -like texture. This is one of my all-time favorie recipes. I subsitute butter instead of margarine for a richer taste. I love this recipe!
This cookie is great! I haven't had the best history with no bake cookies. But this is the best recipe I have ever tried after looking long and hard for a good no bake cookies.
This is a recipe that is also easy for kids to make. Me and my kids loved making them. Jeff Wilson