Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A very rich, filling fruit cake, incredibly easy to make, Weight Watchers points of 2 1/2 per slice. I tend to make a half recipe.
- 1 kg mixed dried fruit
- 2 cups strong black coffee
- 150 g chocolate with fruit and nuts, chopped roughly
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- Soak the fruit in the coffee overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Coat a 20x28cm baking tin with cooking spray. Line the base with baking paper.
- Mix together the fruit mixture, chocolate and flour. Spoon into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 50 minutes-1 hour or until cooked through.