Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A very simple recipe I whipped up in my dorm room, transforming a bagel into a pizza using common ingredients. The tastes go well together, and it sort of resembles the pizzas served in Moscow.
- 1 bagel
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- oregano (optional) or thyme (optional) or parsley (optional) or garlic (optional)
- Cut bagel in half.
- Spread both halves with cream cheese.
- Spread tomato sauce over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Microwave 30-45 seconds.
- (Optional) Sprinkle spices over melted cheese.
- Let cool; enjoy!
I expected it to be good, because how can you go wrong with sauce and cheese?! But this was delicious! The cream cheese adds a lot, I would have never thought to put it on there! I think I will be eating this for lunch every day. I put garlic powder and oregano on top of my cheese before I cooked it. Thanks for the awesome recipe!
Yummmmmmy! I used a whole wheat bagel (lightly toasted) and just realized I mixed the cream cheese and sauce instead of using them separate. Oops! Oh well LOL I added some Italian seasoning and garlic powder on top. Thanks for this quick, easy, tasty lunch!
Pffffft, just too easy to be so darn good! Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.